8/26/10

Alright, Classes make everything a little harder.

Current Song: Black Rock, O.A.R
What I did Today: went to a lot of classes
Energy: Very sleepy.

Well college has still not disappointed. In fact I am so happy here. I found out two days ago, that because of all of my AP tests, I earned 27 credit hours. Making it very very possible to graduate an entire year early. Meanwhile I have been loving most of the classes I am taking at the moment. Sure its school but I might as well make the best of it. It really has been a lot of fun here. We have taken a few trips to sliding rock, and spent many nights staying in a room just talking about everything. We were laughing last night because we feel like we have been friends for years yet we have only known each other for like 5 days. Kind of ridiculous.

Riding has also been going well. After my calculus class I was able to take care of USA Cycling license so that I can race this weekend. Jumping right into the A race which should be awesome. We race short track on saturday, I can't wait to redeem myself for my fall at nationals but then again my fitness isn't that high still. Then Sunday we race the cross-country. It really should be a lot of fun. Our team has been bonding really well and is very skilled in my opinion. Should be a great race and hopefully we can pull something that keeps Brevard a big name.

Well as I sit trying to find something to do, I find my sister's Life is Good book that she snuck in my glove compartment. And as every quote gives me goosebumps, I figured it may be a cool way to end my blog everytime. My plan is to just flip to a random page and put the saying up. Pictures will be up soon, still compiling some good ones, for now, dream on.

No comments:

Post a Comment