8/12/10

Tulsa and Beyond

Current Song:Video Killed the Radio Star, The Presidents of The United States of America
What I did Today: Plans include lawn mowing and downhilling
Energy: Feeling a little sleepy after working late last night

Well Finally I am sitting down to talk about Oklahoma. It is all a blur we did so many fun things from water skiing to sailing to fishing. It was such a fun trip and hopefully these pictures sum up the trip well.


Goofing off with camera settings and lightsticks


I thought this one was super cool
I finally got up on a slalom ski, It was so fun
Did some wake-boarding too...
I had enough tubing, it was scary

Well, probably not the most in depth re-visit of my trip to visit the relatives but like I said, its all a blur. I did get a new haircut as you may be able to tell in the pictures. It was a very interesting story. Well I leave Tuesday. For College. In the meantime I am riding all the trails I love and saying good-bye to this beautiful place the only way I know how, riding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment