7/31/10

The Sound of Sunshine

Current Song: The Sound of Sunshine, Michael Franti and Spearhead
What I did Today: Awesome ride on Jaracita
Energy: Way too much

Well, I got off work early. Thought I would jot down a quick, super optimistic blog. I heard this song the other day and had to immediately buy it. I know why, its because I can totally hear it. (Yes I am crazy). I have just felt very optimistic and cheerful the past few days. Everything just seems to fall in to place. Why shouldn't I feel happy?

Well this same thing held for the ride today. Ended up waking up and realizing, ride trail 121! So I jumped out of bed and did it. It is such an amazing trail and actually a lot shorter than I thought. Its great because it has almost no traffic and in fact the entrance is very well hidden. I took that up to the south boundary back to Garcia Park where my car was parked. A perfect ride. So much fun and probably added to the happiness.

Its a secret entrance..

Some really awesome singletrack on Jaracita.


Well it took like three days to finally post this. It has been a weird three days. I am on a rest week and really taking a rest week. I have hardly been riding at all. I have been really tired, probably from a lot of work and otherwise just don't feel like riding. Well, we leave for tulsa tomorrow and I am sure it will be a great trip to really relax and when I come back I will be ready to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment