3/23/11

In other News

Current Song: Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones
What I did Today: A few Classes
Energy: Does boredom ever make you tired?

Figured I would spend some time in between classes updating my blog. It seems I have slowly gotten back into it, I guess there continues to be new stuff to write about. Well to start off, the team didn't work out, so I will be racing with my awesome team from back home! I am excited, its going to be a lot easier! Meanwhile Sea Otter approaches! Basically 20 days until I leave and I am very excited. Seems like everything should work out as planned. I can't wait to see the sea otters in monterey, they are super fun to watch.

Right so finally remembered where I was in trying to write a blog! So this March has been pretty chill! I had an excellent spring break at the Dent's home (my home on the east coast). We had an awesome group head down to Charleston. We visited the beach pretty much everyday! Got to go surfing, and find star fish and basically all that good old ocean stuff that makes anyone feel like a little kid! Didn't realize it but I will get to visit both the Pacific Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean in the same year! Pretty pumped about that.

I have had a little trouble getting motivation to ride just because being pinned up in a classroom all day makes me tired but seems to come around as soon as the idea is in my head. Plus as soon as I am on the bike I know its awesome. The weather has certainly encouraged riding everyday, I keep thinking about putting on arm or knee warmers but end up laughing at the thought of wearing extra clothing! Speaking of extra, I have started noticing the extra hair, I think it may be time for an experiment, involving a razor. That may add a little extra out of the ordinary things that could change up this semester. It seems to be getting pretty monotonous. Hopefully that changes.

UPDATE: Hair is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment