4/11/11

Peace out to In-N-Out!!

Current Song: Forever and Always, Taylor Swift (Don't Judge its been a long day)
What I did Today: Same old same old
Energy: Sleepy but pinned!

Well, tomorrow at exactly 5:40 pm I will be flying out to California. In many ways it came up so fast it seems like it was yesterday that I flipped out because well I spent all of my money on a plane ticket. In some ways its taken forever though. Either way I can not even comprehend how excited I am about flying into San Jose tomorrow. It should be great to see my dad and the rest of the family, including my grandma who has never seen me race, I am pumped this is the first race she gets to see. California should be sick but if I keep writing about it I will go crazy before tomorrow so that all I have about that.

So past two weeks have been pretty good! Got some more rest stop experience working at the Assault on the Carolinas, good representation for the team. I took the weekend off of road racing to help out and get ready for sea otter. Had some great rides on top of helping out. I got totally lost on one ride at like 6:30 which was pretty sketchy. Other than that it really has been the same old same old, it is like 80 degrees and has been all week which is amazing. Well sorry to ramble so much like I said its been a long day. Gotta keep the readers entertained, this dry blog probably won't, so here is a sick video I just found, the last trick is so sick.
http://vimeo.com/22151487

Well enjoy today! After all everything is a once in a lifetime experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment