5/22/11

New Motivation

Current Song: Take a Chance, Clinton Sparks
What I did Today: Rode the fixie and finally had a day off
Energy: Newly motivated

Its been a long time, the biggest reason I haven't blogged was that there was a mess that needed cleaning up before I could talk about it so that people would not be misinformed. Since my last blog, I raced the Sea otter classic. In short, my bike was lost, I got a sweet replacement, the race was alright I should have played my cards a lot smarter but I guess that can happen in a first pro race, and afterwards the guys at sycamore cycles really helped me out also and finally I have my own bike back and it is fine. I had to wait around for it to come in before I left. Wow I also left college since my last blog. Its amazing, I guess I had not really realized how close I was to all the people I have been living with until the last few minutes, to everybody at BC, the people I might not see again who had a major impact on my life, and the people that I will hopefully see again soon, it was awesome. THANKS.


Well for the subject of this blog, have you ever seen a movie that really made you suddenly want to achieve your goals? I guess since I have been home, friends and work have clouded what I really want to do, but fortunately after watching the Lion King, I feel suddenly motivated. Don't ask why, but it really is an amazing movie. Its strange to be home, especially since I have been so busy with everything going on! I actually randomly put together a fixie, we had an old peugoet lying around, so I repainted it and fixed it! (Get it? I fixed the fixie? Not sure if anyone will find that funny at all) Anyways, on top of that I am actually experiencing a semi-full time job by that I mean I have two part time jobs that make it seem like I have a full time job! Its a good experience and luckily the way they should workout I should have plenty of time to ride and train. Well I am afraid it might be another dry blog, but its awesome to get some thoughts down and get back in the business of blogging! Thanks for reading! Don't worry, hopefully these pictures will spice it up!

Sights like this reminds me why I love Angel Fire
The finished fixie! Super fun to ride!
Also maybe a few mountain bike movies, starting to look pretty sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment