6/7/10

Fun, Easy Rides make the world go round

Current Song: Rock The Casbah, The Clash
What I did Today: Pretty easy ride up the whoop-dee-doo trail to hochiminh, connected to elliot barker and took that down then for a little bit more went up the log chutes and got all but 3 of the step-ups.
Energy: Pretty good, tired at first but as time went on I loosened up

Well I just created this blog, this morning but this is my first ride report. Had a blast! This is one of the rides that took me two hours last year and now it barely takes me an hour. Its fun to start a ride thinking "ugh I am so tired" and as the ride progresses waking up and having more and more fun. By the end I had to try my luck by going up the log chute. The logs that were laid down to keep water off the trail turned into six inch to 2 foot drops. I made all but three of the step-ups and it will definitely be a trail that I will continue to work on all season.
After a relaxing day at home, its nice to go have fun on the bike. Hopefully tomorrow I can get a good group together to do a nice long ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment