6/17/10

KABOOOOOOM

Current Song: New Age Girl, Dead Eye Dick
What I did Today: Amazing Hike with Rachel!
Energy: Feeling pretty tired.

Well I figured I would title this as is, because I heard a nice one today. It was the sound of my old wtb nano raptor breaking a bead and literally almost blowing up. I couldn't hear out of my left ear for a bit and when I looked down, one entire side of the tire was blown off.. The bead had snapped and so now the tire won't even hold air. The worst part is that it was the last of my stan's so of course, I have no mountain bike for now. Well at least it can stay sparkly clean for a little bit.

This was not my day however. I had a brilliant day! I gave myself the day off from work so that I could meet up with Rachel to go on an awesome hike in the ski valley. Well we went to William's Lake and more. By more I mean we explored all that there was to explore. First we found this amazingly clear lake that was so cool. It is never there because usually it runs off by the time we actually get up there, but not this year!

After which, we hiked to and around, an awesome waterfall. It was the largest I have ever seen it.

By the end, We ended up hiking around all of William's Lake. It was such a great time. We did some adventuring and when we ended up at the top of the 100 foot cliff overlooking the lake we knew it was worth it and had a great snack. Well good-bye to William's Lake for a while.

I look forward to making some more money tomorrow and probably a nice easy road bike ride to continue the rest week. 5 days until North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment