6/8/10

Its amazing to think I Still have first time rides

Current Song:Sympathy, The Goo Goo Dolls
What I did Today: Garcia Park to Jaracita, to South Boundary
Energy: Felt great all day, extremely tired now

Well, after all of these years (5) I am still doing new epic rides, and in fact have not done nearly any of them. Well I got to check one off of the list today! Trail 121 better known as Jaracita. It was so great. The trail disappeared then took us up some steep hills but mainly through some amazing scenery, this was one ride that makes people realize how green it really is in New Mexico! It was a blast. Luckily I had some guides, Doug, Jake and Micheal all showed me the way showed me other interesting trails and shared in on a great ride. It really was a great ride, the scenery and riding was freaking amazing. I felt great, we did some intervals with Jake which was interesting... Then the cruise down South Boundary was fun, obviously! I had a delicious Nutella bagel at Corner Park, which I would recommend as a delicious before, during and after snack. It smashed in my camel back but it made it even better. The bike performed awesome, amazingly the semi-slick Vulpine ran great even down the very technical El Nogal. Overall it was a very tiring day, but it was one of those days that makes one feel satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment