6/15/10

Tennis Tuesday!

Current Song: Georgia Girl, Collective Soul
What I did Today: Worked, played some tennis
Energy: Feeling great, rest weeks are nice

Well after working yet again, bleh, I finally had a nice afternoon off. I was planning on a rest day but while watching Madagascar, Erin convinced me that I needed to go out to play with her. So I mustered up the strength to go play tennis. It was cool because it was a low-key activity, which is what I wanted but I still took out some energy which is always nice. I also got to try out my new camera! I wanted to get pictures of me and Erin hitting from the ball machine but unfortunately that did not work. So she took some pictures of me serving. I got to practice my serves which was nice. It was also a bummer that the wall-board was taken. Oh well. It seemed that Erin had some trouble timing the shots right and I think if I was actually playing it would have been easier to nail. Well I am proud to post at least one picture from today's activities!

There is already an awesome hike planned for tomorrow! Maybe a little ride but not much.
6 days until North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment