6/20/10

The Days Are Just Packed

Current Song: One Day, Matisyahu
What I did Today: Packed and Packed oh and I did some more packing
Energy: Nice and rested

I name this blog after a fantastic Calvin and Hobbe's collection. I saw it and figured it would fit the title of this blog perfectly. Well I leave for North Carolina, tomorrow morning at 2, plane leaves at 6. Seems like it should be great! I have both bags packed and barely under 50 pounds, I even had to put all of my tires in my back pack to carry on. Should be an interesting day tomorrow either way. I am super excited. Its weird to think that I will finally know what its going to be like next year, I can't lie, I am a little nervous! Well for this camp I really want to gain a lot of skill. That is really my only goal. I want to use this as a good base for the rest of the season and I would like to gain the skills necessary to have a successful collegiate career. It should be a fun week. Took some pictures of the bike in the bike box, the other thing I am nervous about. The bike box is great! Bike fits great and it seems very secure so I guess we will see how it holds up. This will be my last post until probably Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment