6/14/10

A typical monday

Current Song: 3 AM, Matchbox Twenty
What I did Today: After finishing a lawn mowing job, went to the river and then on a team ride
Energy:I am feeling pretty tired now.

Well Today went by fast as ever. First I got out to finish a lawn-mowing job. After clearing the lot, I was made $100 richer. It is amazing to me that lawn mowing really is very easy and its great because I can work out a schedule that works around me. No complaints. Then a nice trip to the river. My camera didn't get in on time, otherwise there would be some awesome pictures. Well me and victoria almost didn't come back as the swim back would be so cold, but then we decided we liked real food so we came back. It was a blast! I joined the team for a ride afterwards which was really fun! After trying to rescue Doug Kast I was finally able to come home to some food and to a new camera and an unwritten blog! So I figured I would write it. Looking at doing a nice recovery day tomorrow, got one job lined up. So after 3-4 hours of easy work I can come home and relax. Should be nice! One week until I go to North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment